Luxury Bed Bug Protection for Your Mattress
Finally, mattress, boxspring and pillow encasements made from a natural eucalyptus fiber that both promote human health and well-being, while considering environmental sustainability. Tencel+Plus™Lyocell Eucalyptus fiber is above and beyond organic as it is grown in forests, not farms. The Eucalyptus trees are harvested from FSC or PEFC protected forests and are known as rapidly renewable resources for their quick regrowth to full maturity in less than 10 years. Who wouldn’t want to wrap themselves in Eucalyptus rather than Polyester, a man-made fiber manufactured from petroleum that heats up while you sleep & makes sounds when you roll over? These products meet the need for comfort, reliability, cleanliness, health and environmental stewardship.
• Fully encases your mattress and boxspring cover allowing nothing in or out.
• Prevents Bed Bugs from entering the mattress and hiding out.
• Waterproof PU lamination keeps moisture out.
• Protects from spills and stains while still allowing airflow for a cooler sleep.
• Protects your investment by extending the life of your mattress and boxspring.
• Machine washable and durable for up to 20 washes.
• 100% Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus face is anti-allergen & tested to eliminate dust mites.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus has wicking properties that pull heat and moisture away from body.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus regulates the guest’s core body temperature while sleeping to provide a deeper rest.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus is not petroleum based like polyester.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus stays cool during sleep, decreasing night sweats.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus is made from pesticide free material - no cotton is used.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus is manufactured from FSC and/or PEFC wood pulp cellulose from
rapidly renewable Eucalyptus trees; this may help contribute toward LEED points for the use of FSC certified wood products.
• Tencel+PlusTM Lyocell Eucalyptus is designated BioPreferred by the USDA.
** This product must be fully zipped closed over mattress/boxspring to provide protection **